- face2face Recruitment reference #12170
- 12 month contract plus 3×6 month extension option
- Chermside based role
- Australian Citizen
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Change Management Analyst with specific experience being an embedded change manager in:
- Transformative projects – large scale multi-year projects which impact on multiple areas of the community
- Organisational shifts – influencing internal structures to support the realisation of project benefits.
You will work alongside their Enterprise Change team to support key transformational and cultural initiatives across the organisation including, but not limited to, Modernising Business Registers, e-invoicing, Shared Services, Law Design and Practice and Intermediaries Engagement and Assurance. These may have significant internal and / or external impacts.
The successful Change Management Analyst should have
- Change Management: Develop and manage change management strategies and plans that ensure people are ready for change. This includes the delivery of a range of change artefacts such as stakeholder analysis and impact assessments.
- Change Delivery: Deliver change in-line with the ATO’s Change Management Framework, the project management operating model and Project Execution Framework and Methodology, as applicable.
The successful Change Management Analyst will be required to:
- Apply the clients Enterprise Change Management Framework and Methodology for the people side of change supporting the portfolio, programs and projects
- Provide change management support for large scale transformative initiatives. Develop change management plans based on the enterprise framework and work with key internal delivery partners to ensure effectiveness of activities
- Develop key outputs such as: stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, readiness assessments, risk assessments, leadership coaching plans, resistance plans
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Contribute to building the internal change management capability through knowledge sharing, coaching and mentoring
- Travel to other office locations, either locally or interstate, on an as-needs basis.
Change Management Analyst should have:
- 5 to 10+ years’ experience and knowledge of applying change management principles and methodologies in relating to at least one of the specialisations listed
- Proven experience in driving large organisation-wide change efforts and cultural shifts
- Understanding of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and senior leadership teams
- Change Management Practitioner Certification would be well regarded
If you would like to know more about this role and a confidential discussion, please contact Shannon at face2face Recruitment: