- face2face Recruitment reference #11002
- 10 month contract + 12 month extension
- Australian Citizen
- Baseline clearance
About the Role:
Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Change and Communications Manager to define the work practices, and associated work spaces to better suit the needs of the Department over the coming decade. The program will run for 3-5 years, and oversee the identification and then introduction of new ways of working. It will take a holistic view of future work environments, making it easier to work flexibly – these work environments will include working from home and mobile working.
The program will employ user centered design techniques to ensure that each of the ways of working comprises an optimal mix of people, process and technology to deliver a great end user experience – whether the user is working in a Departmental office, travelling or working at home. Key outcomes from the program include:
- Identification of new ways of working across the Department
- Introduction of new site fit-outs, deployment of new and improved technology to enable new ways of working
- Staff with a strong awareness of new ways of working, along with an understanding of how they can make the most of each one
- Updated policies and norms that effectively support new ways of working
Duties of the role:
- identify workstream scope, risks & issues
- develop workstream plans and deliverables
- escalate decisions, issues, and risks to program Steering Committee
- co-create/ manage development of the change management strategy and plan for the behavioural environment
- participate in project meetings as the representative of the change and communications workstream
- Develop clear, concise and consistent communication products for multiple audience groups and channels. Communication products will include but not be limited to staff news articles, emails, web content, staff surveys, speeches and talking points
- Manage approval and distribution of communication products. Management of SharePoint project and community sites. Organise and promote internal events
Australian citizen with a current Baseline clearance, or the ability to obtain one, are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Alister now!
For a confidential discussion, please contact the Alister at face2face Recruitment on 02 6199 5750