One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Business/Systems Analyst.
To be successful, you should meet the following key areas and criteria:
- Business and data analysis, including requirements gathering, on large-scale systems development or production support, and delivery of IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements into specifications for IT solutions, and the ability to produce concise non-technical documentation
- Experienced in Agile methodology, able to prepare user stories, technical analysis documents, user journey and service map with a strong focus on user centred design (UCD)
- Proven experience in the elicitation and clarification of business, data and process requirements to deliver fit for purpose systems
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of Digital Service Standards and the assessment process
Please note that the client has requested that all candidates must have a NV1 Security Security.
Please email me for more information: [email protected]