- face2face Recruitment reference #11764
- Canberra Based
- 3 month contract + extension options
- Australian Citizenship and Baseline Clearance required
Our Federal Government client has a requirement for a Business Analyst, proficient in data analysis and visualisation, to continuously explore how to better support agencies in the successful delivery of their projects.
- Identify needs
- Challenge assumptions
- Break down problems
- Consider available evidence and present well-reasoned options for consideration
- Engage and communicate broadly with our stakeholder group including senior executives
- Help gather evidence needed to understand the problem space and come up with solutions
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Hold Australian Citizenship, and, due to the immediate start, current Baseline security clearance
- Be fluent in Excel and passionate about data-driven decision making to be successful in this role
- Have experience manipulating large quantities of data as well as analysis and presentation of data and using formulas, VLOOKUPs and pivot tables
Due to Government security clearance requirements, only Australian Citizens will be considered for this opportunity.