One of our Federal Government client is seeking a Business Analyst.
Essential skills and experience:
- Hold at least 5 years of demonstrated experience in Business Analytics and User Research.
- Experience identifying user needs, ensuring that team members understand these needs and integrate user needs into product and prioritisation decisions.
- Experience planning and conducting a range of research activities, including contextual enquiry, depth interviews, diary studies and others.
- Experience articulating clear, actionable insights and recommendations, including the development of service maps and customer journeys.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the methodology used by the Australian Government Departments.
Please note that the client has requested that all candidates be Australian citizens and must have a Current Police Check no longer than 3 months old.
Please email me for more information: [email protected]