- face2face Reference Number #12875
- Full Time – Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm working hours
- Based in ACT
- Free Parking
- $65,000 – $75,000 per annum excluding super
- Australian Citizen with Current Police Check
Description: Our client is a large property inspection company, they are seeking a high level, administrative professional with strong attention to detail and a ‘can-do’ attitude to join their team as the Booking Coordinator.
- Schedule inspections to control and manage workflow
- Day to day booking coordination
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Liaise with internal and external clients
- Act as the first point of contact for all inspection bookings and client enquires
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Customer focused with the ability to exceed expectations
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Previous experience working within a Property Management could be an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, click apply now!
Applications close ASAP so get your application in while you can!
To apply for this job email your details to Tabatha@f2frecruitment.com.au.