- face2face Recruitment reference # 11759
- Initial contract for 12 months, with possibility of extension
- Applicants must be an Australian Citizen. Please note that Permanent Residency will not satisfy this requirement
Our Federal Government client has a requirement for a Back-end Developer to work in a multi-disciplinary team developing an open source digital platform. The team is providing the shared infrastructure and standards that will enable interested organisations, technology vendors and start-ups to connect and innovate to deliver better experiences for consumers.
The specialist will:
- Architect and build RESTful services in a microservices style architecture within a Java development stack, using the Spring Boot framework.
- Build quality components of an integration layer for publishing events.
- Work with users in an agile development environment to understand requirements, elicit feedback and refine the solution through product showcases.
- Provide technical input into the viability, estimation of effort and delivery of user stories.
- Develop and use system testing and validation procedures (unit tests, integration tests etc.) which support continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps processes.
Applications will close Tuesday 12 November 2019.