- face2face Reference #10685
- 12 Month Contract
- Start 1 July 2019
- Baseline clearance desirable
- Government department
- Australian Citizenship required
Our federal government client is responsible for national policies and programs that help Australians find and keep employment and work in safe, fair and productive workplaces.
Work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment, and contribute to the testing effort on complex client/server or mobile applications.
You’ll work in an agile way within under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years testing experience (manual and automated)
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio
- Experience in test automation
- Experience with testing of mobile applications