- face2face Reference Number #11888
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Based in Canberra
- $80,000 package
The main focus of the Retail Administrator is to build and maintain retailer relationships and develop knowledge on the day to day operations. Whilst delivering a high level of support to the management team, retailers and contractors.
- Retailer Relations – develop an understanding of the Retail Shop Leases Act.
- Responsible for all new retailer inductions contact information and distribution to relevant departments
- Compose and distribute retailer communications
- Ensure Sales Figures are received before the 14th day of each month with 100% accuracy
- Responsible for distribution of retailer benchmark reports as requested.
- Responsible for management and updating procedure manual as required
- Assisting the retail managers with ongoing lease audit processes
- Maintain the retailer’s current public liability insurance expiry profile and update register weekly.
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in admin support role, preferably in the retail property industry.
- Strata Real estate background is desirable
- Must be able to cope with shifting priorities, difficult situations and deadlines.
- Must obtain an understanding of the sustainability targets which must be achieved on an annual basis.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to provide timely responses to enquiries and messages.
- Strong Administration skills and pick up systems easily
If this sounds like the role for you, and you would like to know more, contact Loretta now!
Applications Close 9/12/2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time
To apply for this job email your details to Kate@f2frecruitment.com.au.