- face2face Reference Number #10272
- Full Time Hours – labour hire contract
- Based in Geelong
- $69.33 per hour plus super
As part of a busy, multi-disciplinary organisational development team, the Assistant Director, Talent Programs will lead the design, delivery and continuous improvement of the Agency Graduate program, and high performing talent retention programs and strategies.
- Lead the Agency-wide talent identification, retention and development deliverables in line with the Talent Management Framework.
- Design, develop and deliver bespoke talent management and development initiatives
- Participate in the monitoring and evaluation of talent and leadership development solutions
- Working collaboratively with organisational development colleagues to deploy capability development initiatives
Qualifications/Skills and Experience
- Under or Post Graduate qualifications in Organisational Development or Human Resource Management (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years middle management experience.
- Extensive experience in delivery of talent retention and development initiatives, including Graduate programs.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Bec now!
Applications close COB 14/03/2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.