- Start ASAP
- 6 Month contract, possible extension
- Full Time Hours – Labour hire
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (min 5 yrs) Essential
- Flexible hourly rate
The Senior Project Officer will contribute to the development and implementation of strategic change management projects. Your role is to plan, budget, oversee and document aspects of transition including monitoring and managing progress reporting. You will work closely with your Director and Project Manager to make sure that the scope and direction of the project is on schedule.
- Have excellent leadership qualities in connecting with stakeholders
- Be able to work collaboratively with others
- Be highly organised in coordinating and monitoring implementation projects, reporting progress and escalating identified risks
- Support the project scoping, development, implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Manage the effective governance of the project and ensure appropriate evaluation of progress, quality outputs and escalation as necessary
- Complete status reporting for internal and external governance forums.
You will work in a high paced environment where your organisational skills will be required to balance competing priorities.
- Support the development of detailed project and implementation plans and adhere to a project management framework associated with risks, milestones, interdependencies and status reporting and review
- Provide specialist advice, procedural guidance and business intelligence around
- Identify and monitor risks, develop mitigation strategies and escalate issues as appropriate
- Perform independent research and analysis to develop innovative solutions
- Develop project artefacts including formal briefs, reports, project plans and presentations to support project deliverables
- Actively participate in meetings and forums, including brainstorming and design activity sessions
Note this position may often be required to work within a virtual and integrated environment and work collaboratively across the Agency.
There will be some interstate travel required on an ad hoc basis.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, click apply now
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.