- face2face Reference Number #472381
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Assignment
- Located in Woden, ACT
- Assignment to June 2021
- $55 – $62 per hour plus super
The successful APS6 Senior Policy Officer will provide policy support and advice to the review of a Federal Government program providing life changing support to Australians.
- Provide policy support for the program.
- Provide secretariat support for the programs independent expert panel.
- Prepare high-quality correspondence, briefing, media releases and reports.
- Undertake relevant analysis and interpret research to support this work.
- Build and sustain productive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Other duties in line with the APS6 Work Level Standard as directed.
- Baseline Security Clearance required.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and program review experience will be well regarded.
- Proven APS policy experience.
- Experience in interpreting and applying policy analysis and research findings in a policy context.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application via the Apply Now button below!
To apply for this job email your details to Jade@f2frecruitment.com.au.