- face2face Reference Number #472380
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Assignment
- Located in Woden, ACT
- Assignment to June 2021
- $55 – $62 per hour plus super
Our Federal Government client is seeking a highly motivated Senior Capability and Engagement Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will support policy, stakeholder engagement and communications activities.
- Provide policy, stakeholder engagement and communications support to the Agency.
- Contribute to the review of existing web content.
- Contemporise the approach in partnership with the Department’s communications team.
- Prepare high-quality correspondence, briefing, media releases, and reports.
- Undertake relevant analysis and interpret research.
- Build and sustain productive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Other duties in line with the APS6 Work Level Standard, as directed.
- Baseline Security Clearance required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and program review experience will be well regarded.
- Proven APS policy and program communication and stakeholder engagement experience.
- Experience interpreting and applying policy analysis stakeholder engagement and communications context.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application via the Apply Now button below!
To apply for this job email your details to Jade@f2frecruitment.com.au.