- face2face Recruitment reference #472468
- 19 October 2020 – 30 June 2021
- Located in Canberra City
- $54.00 – $59.00 per hour exc super
- Baseline Clearance highly desirable
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking an APS6 Policy and Program Officer to assist in Program development, management and implementation.
- Program development and implementation
- Program management, including liaising with stakeholders and reporting on program progress
- Contributing to policy discussions and development in priority areas
- Providing high quality written advice, briefings, reports, guidelines, committee papers, correspondence, and communications material for a range of internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex problems and develop solutions
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Initiative and good judgment with the ability to think critically and strategically, particularly in a sensitive, changeable environment
- Previous experience and/or good working knowledge of employment services programs and policies
If you would like to know more about this role, please Apply Now.
To apply for this job email your details to Jade@f2frecruitment.com.au.