- face2face Reference Number # 10300
- Full Time Hours – labour hire contract
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (min 5 years) Essential
- Based in Geelong
- $45.74 per hour plus super
As the Project Officer you will be responsible for the timely, efficient and proactive management of the Critical Services Issue Response escalations. You will be working within a small team.
- Assist with the co-ordination, tracking and reporting of complex individual escalations
- Contribute to ad hoc projects within the Division
- Assist in the development of relevant correspondence, briefs and papers as required
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Division as required.
Qualifications/Skills and Experience
- Experience in administration, service delivery and use of the NDIA Business System would be highly regarded.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Bec now!
Applications close 10am 18/3/2019, unless maximum reached prior to this time.