- face2face Reference Number #10994 & #10992
- Contract to 30 June 2020, Possible Extension
- Start ASAP
- APS5 $45.19 – $47.92 per hour plus super
- APS6 $48.81 – $56.07 per hour plus super
- Based in Canberra or Brisbane
- Baseline Security Clearance is desirable
The Strategy Officer will be part of a small team that identifies, monitors and seeks to address current and emerging systemic issues with the client’s service delivery. The team does this through complaints analysis, environmental scanning, and liaison and collaboration with government and non-government stakeholders.
- Analyse and monitor information through complaints and stakeholder engagement to develop considered and persuasive approaches to influence individual outcomes in public administration
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to increase their knowledge of emerging issues, policy or procedure changes and best practice approaches to public administration
- Work effectively and cooperatively in a team contributing to administrative and corporate activities
APS5 Specific Duties:
- Research and interpret less complex legislation and administrative guidelines and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of drafts of investigation findings and the preparation of briefing materials and analytical reports
- Support external stakeholder engagement activity through participating in meetings, conferences and out reach with non government organisation
APS6 Specific Duties:
- Ability to prepare written materials such as briefings, reports,submissions,general communication and presentations
- Development and maintenance of internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Monitor and analyse complaint trends and systematic issues, providing subject matter expertise to colleagues and supervisors
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to know more, contact Scott now!
Applications Close 5pm Tuesday 16th July 2019 , unless maximum reached prior to this time.