- face2face Recruitment # 11244
- Chermside – QLD based
- 12 month contract
Our client requires comprehensive reporting and analytics to ensure that the internal business teams have visibility over their pipeline of work, performance of their teams and drive a culture of data driven decision making.
The Business Analytics Platforms team is responsible for building, delivering and maintaining comprehensive reporting for the business.
The UI/UX designer would be responsible for all of the designs coming out of the Business Analytics Platforms team, over both of the platforms used for reporting.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Revise and update existing designs
- Test the design and experience with a variety of business users
- Liaise with business areas to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centred solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementation
- Conduct ongoing end-user research
- Provide design assets which the development team can integrate into the product
- Provide input on the teams work practises to facilitate continuous improvement
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation
If you would like to know more about this role, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan at face2face Recruitment on 02 6199 email@example.com