- ace2face Recruitment # 11243
- Surry Hills – NSW, Chermside – QLD or Geelong – Vic based
- 12 month contract
Our client requires comprehensive reporting and analytics to ensure that the internal business teams have visibility over their pipeline of work, performance of their teams and drive a culture of data driven decision making.
The Business Analytics Platforms team is responsible for building, delivering and maintaining comprehensive reporting for the business.
- Facilitate meetings between the development team and business stakeholders to gather requirements for projects
- Ensure the project requirements are documented in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Managing the stakeholder expectations and providing updates on the progress of projects
- Working with the change team to ensure whole is business is provided with appropriate communications
- Ensure projects are sufficiently documented for the development team to start work
- Organise the backlog of work related to project and non-project deliverables
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document bugs in the platform
- Provide input on the teams work practises to facilitate continuous improvement
- Ensuring project releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation
If you would like to know more about this role, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan at face2face Recruitment on 02 6199 firstname.lastname@example.org