- face2face Reference #12956
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Assignment
- Assignment to June 2021, with possibility to extend!
- Located in Geelong, VIC
- $41.64 per hour plus super
The successful applicant will be responsible for investigating and resolving outstanding payment requests, and providing operational and administrative support to the branch.
- Investigate and resolve outstanding payment requests.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to resolve payment enquiries.
- Process manual payments to providers and participants.
- Work to resolve payment issues, guided by legislation, policy and procedures.
- Contribute to decision-making within the team/work area.
- Consistently meet team and individual work resolution targets.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks.
- Maintain an awareness of government decision-making processes.
- It is highly desirable that the applicant has an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application via the Apply Now button below!
To apply for this job email your details to Bec@f2frecruitment.com.au.