- face2face Reference #13066
- Full Time Hours – Labour Hire Assignment
- CBD Location
- $44 – $51 per hours plus super
Our Federal Government client is seeking strong Stakeholder Engagement Officers to join a new team, responsible for increasing awareness of a new key project in response to COVID-19.
- Undertake basic research to identify key stakeholders and stakeholder groups.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive database.
- Conduct outbound phone calls to build relationships, create awareness, and generate interest in the program.
- Respond to phone and email enquiries.
- Develop and disseminate a range of follow-up communication materials.
- Relevant experience in stakeholder engagement/customer focused roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a phone based role, making outbound calls.
- Ability to respond with timely and accurate information, delivering high quality results
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively, self-motivated, show initiative and use good judgement.
- Current Police Check required.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application via the Apply Now button below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.