- face2face Reference Number #10479
- Various locations
- 12 Month Contract
- 30 May Start
- $50.00 per hour plus super
The Business Intelligence (BI) Account Manager will be part of the Data and Insurance Branch, working in the Analystics Pool team. This team is responsible for delivering insights to improving the sustainability and performance. The Account Manager will need to deliver emerging trends, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques and coordinating with other teams to ensure consistent accounts. The Account Manager should have extensive experience in expressing complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis. The Account Manager will need to have a high level of competency in technical programming languages (i.e SAS/SQL/Java).
Skills & Attributes
- High level of data literacy skills, utilising statistical and mathematical modelling techniques.
- Demonstrated high level report writing skills and experience- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Able to deliver consistent and accurate reports, presenting current trends and emerging issues in simple message for consumable reports to key stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or relevant work experience.
Australian citizenship is desired, however candidates with a comprehensive Australian work history will be considered