- face2face Recruitment reference #11887
- This is a 12 month contract plus extensions
- Chermside location
- Australian Citizen with a Baseline clearance
About the Role:
Our Federal Government client is seeking an energetic and driven Account Manager to work in a high performing, fast paced agile culture.
The Account Manager will have experience in leading, influencing and delivering on projects and business outcomes in a digital and commercial environment.
This role will:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements, adoption and continued use of the clients digital wholesale services channels
- Manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of digital service providers
- Scan the environment and gather intelligence on current and emerging trends
- Identify and resolve complex problems using knowledge, expertise and networks
- Support the implementation of security requirements across the digital ecosystem through the provision of expert advice and guidance
- Demonstrate alignment to our cultural traits:
- Consult, collaborate and adopt a partnership approach with internal and external clients and stakeholders to achieve results
- Put clients, external and internal, at the centre of everything they do
- Take ownership, exercise judgment and make reasonable decisions
- Work in a flexible environment and adapt to meet immediate and future challenges
- Serve the community by being passionate, committed, professional, energetic and determined in everything they do.
The successful the Account Manager must have:
- Highly developed verbal, written, listening and facilitation skills, including the ability to tailor communication style and delivery to any given audience
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders, including Executives and Digital Service Providers
- Proven ability to lead teams to contribute to the design, build, governance and implementation of projects and effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive and regular feedback, guide and mentor others
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prepare presentations and reports for senior portfolio managers and executives
- Demonstrated ability to guide and inform the clients committee decision-making by providing expert advice and using a high level of influence on complex issues
- Expertise in software development life cycle, IT security controls and standard business reporting
- Demonstrated knowledge of the commercial and operating environment of digital service providers and the ATO’s digital wholesale service offerings
- Previous experience working within an IT business analysis and project management environment and documentation
- Highly desirable – experience with XML and XBRL coding (Business Reporting Standard).
Australian Citizens with a Baseline clearance due to the nature of the role.