- Send an email to your team welcoming your new member. Provide an overview of their background and interests.
- Organise a morning tea, team lunch or a welcome hamper on their first day.
- Make sure their business cards, desk, log-ins are all set up prior to starting.
- Take the time to take them out for a coffee and ask how they are finding their new job.
- Provide feedback weekly in the first month on how they are performing.
- Provide instant recognition https://healthsavy.com/product/cialis/ when they do well.
- Have a new employee induction program.
Did you know the cost of replacing a staff member is between 65% and 80% of their salary. To receive information on Attraction and Retention Strategies at no charge, valued at $150, please provide your name and email address below:
Note: Your email address will NOT be distributed to third parties